Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AH KEONG WRITES

(Click for larger image)

I don't usually read the diaries section of cyclingnews.com, so I'd missed Loh Sea Keong's piece on the Tour of Thailand in his first diary.
You can have a look HERE .. Must say Ah Keong did a good job.

On that note too, I feel sorry that I have to lambast this person by the name of James, who hides behind the pseudonym nstman, and goes on blabbering all over the place (in other blogs, since I chose not to publish any of his comments) about my writing on cycling. I guess he can go suck on a duck's toe for all I care.
You see, we all have interests, hobbies, ways of life and so on. We have things to do in life. that's normal. James is abnormal.
Most of us do and enjoy things life has to offer, blog about it, talk about it, write and keep on writing, because we love it all. We love life.

No comments: