Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woooops, here we go again....

Portuguese police have today raided the home of Portuguese pro continental team LA MSS, according to the International Herald Tribune report here.
LA-MSS could be the first of the Portuguese teams going down in a doping scandal that is reminiscent of the Spanish Fuentes scandal that pulverised the Liberty Seguros-Wurth, Comunidad Valenciana and a host of other teams in 2006. In the Opreacion Puerto-styled raid, Constantino Zaballa, the team's Spanish rider who'd had links in the Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes scandal, is also reported to be in deep *h*t... again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer your earlier layout la

So when are we going for dinner?

Arnaz M. Khairul said...

Hi Alex, thanks for visiting. I think so too. But I can't find the old template anymore.. Anyway, if they can change the A1GP car, I can change my template. And keep on changing...and changing... and changing.... and changing...