Sunday, April 15, 2012

What are the chances of this happening?

Julien Simon ascended the top of the podium in the Tour du Finistere decked in his Saur-Sojasun kit on Saturday, April 14. That signaled the Frenchman's arrival on the big stage having turned professional with the former Credit Agricole team in 2008.
Saturday's victory in the Tour du Finistere was the 26-year old Julien Simon's first victory in his home country.
But wait a minute! Julian Simon is the 2009 125cc world champion in motorcycling isn't he?
Well, this is Julien Simon the French cyclist.


And here's Julian Simon the Spaniard who now competes in the Moto2 class of the World Motorcycle Championship.



How about that huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Arnaz,

My name is Lizzy; I work for the PR agency that is handling the Warrior Sports (new apparel sponsor of Liverpool FC) account here in Asia.

I thought I’d get in touch as I’m currently compiling a media database for bloggers. Being a football fan yourself (and a sports writer), I thought you would be interested in getting a copy of the press release for the launch of the new kit - would you be interested? If so, please share your email and I will gladly add you to the database.

I can be reached at ewu@racepointgroup.com. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Lizzy

Arnaz M. Khairul said...

Hi Lizzy,

I'm sorry for the delay, just not been updating or checking my blog.. Will drop you an email.

Thanks